I am experiencing some technical difficulties trying to figure out how best to post these 30 minute-meal recipes...and the long and short of it is that in order to structure it the way I wanted to, I would have to switch to wordpress instead of blogger (which I use now). I won't bore you with the details, but suffice to say this process is complicated AND expensive...so instead I have an interim plan.
I will post the recipes on my blog as they come in and then I will add a list of the recipes we have received on the 30-min meals page. Then, you can easily search for the recipe on the blog and print it out (if you want to).
So....the first recipe is one submitted by Tammy M! Quite fitting I think, since this was really her idea in the first place. Tammy submitted four great recipes so far, and I love them because they are super easy to follow!
- Cook a few cups of spaghetti or any type of noodle
- Brown a package of ground beef – add salt and pepper
- If time permits, grate carrots/onion/zucchini into meat mixture
- Add a jar of your favourite jarred marinara sauce (preggo mushroom for us!)
- In a small bowl, mix ½ c of sour cream and ½ c of cream cheese
- Spray a casserole dish with pam, put in spaghetti, top with cream cheese mix, then meat sauce
- Top with grated cheddar cheese
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 min